Thursday, February 16, 2006

Blogger Problems

So I tried to post a comment on another blogger/blogspot.com blog and it waaaaassss soooooo sloooooowwwww. Then I tried to post here with a clever comment on the story in question and this is what I got.

Blogger Problem


This server is currently experiencing a problem. An engineer has been notified and will investigate.

Status code: 1-500-11

So we can assume that Blogger is again having problems today like it has for the past week. Well at least the 'engineer' has been notified......I feel so much better knowing that.

Oh yeah and I still get this stupid announcement every time I load a story into blogger

There were errors. (Details ...)

and of course when I go to republish my whole blog it tells me it has failed and wait ten minutes and try again. Where is that damn engineer?

Oh and this is happening fairly regularly too.....

Could not connect to Blogger.com. Saving and publishing may fail. Test connection now.

I think that this engineer guy/gal is just a myth or perhaps Google is outsourcing the work to China.


Find blog posts, photos, events and more off-site about:
, , , , , , ,

No comments: