AND THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM; KURDISTAN
A Letter I have sent to Her Majesties Loyal Opposition in regards to the Parliamentary Debate On Air Strikes
Dear Mr. Mulcair and Mr. Dewar;
OF COURSE IT IS BOILERPLATE AND TAKES NO CONSIDERATION OF POINTS I MADE
NDP on combat mission in Iraq
Thank you for taking the time to get in touch regarding Canada's role in Iraq.
- What rules of engagement are in place to prevent civilian causalities?
- How much will this mission cost?
- How many years are we willing to be embroiled in Iraq?
- How can we effectively contain ISIS without deploying substantial ground forces or expanding into Syria?
- What is our exit strategy?
- Do we have a plan to take care of our veterans after we leave Iraq?
Tom Mulcair, M.P. (Outremont)
Leader of the Official Opposition
New Democratic Party of Canada