Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Speaking of Hell

Yes I was, in the previous post, so when I googled for Hell I came across this new quiz.

Dante's Inferno Test - Impurity, Sin, and Damnation

Which of course temptation led me to take.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!


Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very High
Level 7 (Violent)Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Extreme
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)High

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test


And of course I suppose I deserve that since I am really out of step with the rest of Canada when it comes to Christian morality. But then I am not a hypocrite like the majority of Canadians who answered this poll.

And I would say that this quiz would be right up the alley for this particular Dante.

For more quiz's see; another-character-generator



Find blog posts, photos, events and more off-site about:
, , , , , ,

4 comments:

Larry Gambone said...

Strangely enough, Albertans are next to Quebecers, the most liberal in the country. How then the support for yahoos like the Harpocrits?

EUGENE PLAWIUK said...

How then the support for ADQ and Charest at one end and Comrade Lenin aka Duceppe and a gay leader of the PQ at the other in Quebec? Populist Politique

Emit Flesti said...

Ah, always nice to know there'll be friendly faces in the afterlife - I did this one about a year ago and I'm in the Maleboge too!

beepbeepitsme said...

“Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.” Mark Twain