Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Who Luvs Ya Baby

Well the first hard ball shot in the election has been made off a soft ball question. When asked if he loves Canada, the Harper side stepped the question. The answer was easy, just say Yes. Well he didn't. I know, I know with his Republican Lite politics its hard to say Amour Canada after saying Amour America for so long. He tried to make up for it in a later press conference where in his mock turtle neck he mocked the Liberals love for Canada, 'They love power more' he said. Well Paul Martin is on the hill speaking and he opened up with his off the cuff salvo; "Let me say this I love Canada, Je Amour Canada". Wow this is going to be a love fest election. Who luvs ya baby....

3 comments:

James Bowie said...

If you narrow down your sidebar, your posts can appear at the top of your page.

;)

EUGENE PLAWIUK said...

Thanks I tried that whatya think now

Chimera said...

I can't remember where, but someone else had a similar problem a few months ago. It was suggested that he move his sidebar to the right (sorry) side of the page. It worked.