Thursday, September 28, 2006

I, Robot

South Korea unveils armed guard robot for possible use along tense border with North

"I'm a lover not a fighter".

Remember the Hal 9000 rule.....never trust AI., there is always a flaw. Which Battlestar Galactica proves.

Since the robot is controled by Artificial Intelligence that will be no different than those currently in charge in the Pentagon. (drum crash)

For more on killer robots see my Gothic Capitalism, yeah I know shameless plug.

And I get to use this Robbie the Robot graphic,again, from the classic B Grade SF flick Forbidden Planet.

Robbie the Robot went on to reprise his role in the TV series; Lost in Space

Does that mean Kim Jong il , is Dr. Smith?

SEE

AI


Robots


Science Fiction

Korea


Find blog posts, photos, events and more off-site about:
, , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Tags
















No comments: