Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thick as a Brick.

This blog headline; 23% Of Canadians Are THICK reminded me of this;

The image “http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/80/JethroTullThickAsABrick.jpg/200px-JethroTullThickAsABrick.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


Which is one of the finest Concept Rock Opera's of the early seventies.

And considering it won platinum because of Canadian sales, I would say we are.


See:
Environment

Find blog posts, photos, events and more off-site about:
, , , ,
, , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Balbulican said...

All a matter of taste, I supposed. It didn't find it aged very well. I think I preferred the Kinks and "Arthur".

EUGENE PLAWIUK said...

I like the Kins Muswell Hillbillies album. I have not heard Arthur. Thick as a brick actually has aged well, and I am biased I saw them preform it in Edmonton in 1971.