Thursday, February 02, 2006

Good Riddance Not Goodbye

Two more Blogging Tories have left the building. Or at least in this case we hope they have. But like other BT bloggers I have posted about they threaten to return.
Damn shame too because they really are beneath contempt.

Of course I am speaking of Analouge (yes I know I mis-spelled it) whose foul mouthed contempt for all other bloggers is only matched by his anonmyass comments when he trolls.

The other is
Peter Rempel whose site you have to see. I think his picture of the new PM says it all. Though don't expect it to be used by the Conservatives as a promo soon. It can be taken two ways. One is the juvenile nyah nyah of Rempelstiltskin or as a warning of what is too come from the Harper regime. Time will tell.

Well lets see who also abandons ship now that Gomery is done, Paul Martin has held his last photo op press conference.

The one Liberal blogger who left the building came right back in, the revolving door barely completed a turn. Warren Kinsella broke his promise to his wife. She ranks behind Jean Chretien in his books. Ouch.


Tags





5 comments:

WE Speak said...

You might want to take a little closer look at the BT roll.

Hishighness said...

ANAL LOG IS GONE?!?!? WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

GOOD RIDDANCE INDEED

Hishighness said...

Oh no! Eugene's got Peter Rempel as an enemy! You'd better watch out or he'll kick your ass at Magic the Gathering or Dungeons and Dragons!

EUGENE PLAWIUK said...

BBS: why? Who did I miss? I know WK isn't a BT. Now if that BT blogroll was in alphabetical order I wouldn't have to scroll and scroll and scrool trying to find out who you were refering to.

PR: Gee Peter nice to have you trolling

Do note that I didn't say you were contemptible. But thanks for proving that you are so small that you are beneath contempt as Mark Twain would say.

HH: uh oh I thought I already was on the PR troll list.

EUGENE PLAWIUK said...

PR: Yep silliness like your graphic on your blog with the expetive deleted comment on the banner Harper is holding. Thats mature political debate alright.

Still freezing up or are you making an extra effort to troll here.