Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Huckabee Scabs


Some pundits compare Republican Presidential wannabe Mike Huckabee with Democrat Presidential wannabe John Edwards, claiming they both are pandering to blue collar populism. Well no matter what else you say of him Huckabee is definitely a Republican.

Huckabee Will Cross Picket Line
to Appear on Leno



His blue collar populism does not extend to unionized workers just their unborn children.


SEE:

Huckabee: Paul is Dead.

Lieberman Endorses McCain

Huckabee A Red Tory

Republican Presidential Paul-itics


Find blog posts, photos, events and more off-site about:
, , , , , , ,

3 comments:

Frank Partisan said...

No surprises there.

Frank Partisan said...

I'm putting a modified version of the 1968 post on my blog. I will credit you.

Werner said...

I think this is a good idea, to emphasize the alignment between left and right libertarians that seems to be simmering on the back burner somewhere. But I don't trust politicians of course. We've had protest parties before in western Canada with their odd mixture of war weariness and xenophobia. There are some genuine fascist groups like StormFront and BNP in England who are NOT motivated by religious conservatism. One of those websites includes old "warnings" from Franco about the "evils" of the left. [AND when I have travelled through small towns in Alberta I sometimes see redneck bullshit posted up on restaurant walls ... very childish.] Anyway I never trust social democrats, I've seen enough of what the NDP has turned into in Saskatchewan. An American Weimar is not impossible.