Friday, June 09, 2006

Klein Makes Me Feel Safe


Trust Me Says Klein. There is nothing to Fear but Fear Itself.

“There’s no need for Albertans to be concerned,” said Klein, adding should a threat arise, the province is ready. “We do have an emergency plan and a security plan in place.” But how a potential threat will be dealt with or how the province would react to an attack, the premier admitted he does not know.
“I don’t know what that security plan is and they won’t tell me,” said Klein.

Yeah Right. He doesn't know the plan but assures us he has one. I feel secure.

Sounds like Rona Ambrose's Made In Canada Green Plan. Oh yeah she worked for Klein once.

Maybe Klein will sign up to Warren the Moron's I Am Not Afraid Campaign. Maybe Molsons will sponsor it since the logo looks like something from a beer commercial.

I am an Albertan and I am afraid that we don't have a security plan.



Find blog posts, photos, events and more off-site about:
, , , , , , , ,

No comments: