Thursday, May 03, 2007

Buzz and Stephen

He quotes Buzz, out of context, in the House but will he take his phone call?

Right Hon. Stephen Harper (Prime Minister, CPC):
Mr. Speaker, I am not sure I have anything to add to this subject at the moment, but I would hardly want today to pass without a rare chance for me to quote Buzz Hargrove on the good work that the Minister of the Environment is doing.

Buzz Hargrove said:


I believe [the minister] tried incredibly hard to find balance between the economy, the concern working people have for their jobs and the environmental concerns that concern every Canadian. I think he took a major step forward today that will deal with some of the environmental concerns that will not throw tens of thousands of Canadians out of work.

See Related Article;

Buzz the Protectionist


Find blog posts, photos, events and more off-site about:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: