Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Enemy Of My Enemy

Is my friend. And it looks like Jason Cherniak has some friends in the Blogging Tories. Told ya he was a right winger.

Hackonomics: How Reality Is Lost On The Blogging Dippers
BC Tory | 3 Jan 2007 | 8:40pm EST
It is not very often that I agree with Liberal partisan Jason Cherniak; however, in his argument against the minimum wage being raised to $10 in Ontario, I have to say I agree wholeheartedly.

Say no more.

Of course Jason might want to reconsider the company he keeps....

From a Sexless Pig to a Sexist Pig
ThePolitic.com | 3 Jan 2007 | 11:42pm EST
Did you know?: Only sexist pigs say no to a $10 minimum wage Oink oink.

See:

Wages

Minimum Wage


Social Wage

Jason Cherniak



Find blog posts, photos, events and more off-site about:
, , , , , , , , , ,
, , , , , , , , , ,
, , , ,

3 comments:

Jason Cherniak said...

If everybody who disgrees with you is a "right-winger", then Canada's left wing doesn't exist.

EUGENE PLAWIUK said...

Jason you are forgetting, Liberals Tories Same old Story. You and your party represent the Liberal wing of Capitalism, the Tories represent the conservative wing of Capitalism. The Left is neither of these.

berlynn said...

Jason, you are such a childish fool! I really, really cannot believe you! I mean, are you really for real or is this all a show?