Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Alberta Gets No Respect

All that whining from Calgary, 60 per cent of Albertans want more respect: poll and the Oilers and Flames are in the NHL Playoffs.

Sheesh Toronto is out of the playoffs, how much more respect do ya want.

Especially since the Oilers played so lousy this year.

How much sweeter can it be when the Maple Leafs are out again, lets see they haven't been in the playoffs since Canada's Centennial.

So suck it up Alberta, and lets play hockey.



Find blog posts, photos, events and more off-site about:
, , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

EUGENE PLAWIUK said...

Well said the part about not being one of the 60% neither am I. And I really could care less about NHL hockey, give me the Olympic Womens team any day. Or the World Jr. I'm more of a football fan. CFL. And yes I was being sarcastic.
And my point was in anticipation of Torontonians who will be getting their knickers in a knot over both the Leafs and of course the Alberta poll. Which I think you summed up well in your last line about elitism. Which was my point.