Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It's My Party


It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to, cry if I want to
You would cry too if it happened to you


Prime Minister Stephen Harper says he'll no longer give news conferences for the national media, after a dispute led a number of journalists to walk away from an event when he refused to take their questions. Harper says he's finished with Ottawa press corps

Welcome to Ottawa, Alberta. As I predicted here the Harpocrite is using the tried and true tactics of the Alberta PC's in making the media feel small.

Also see:
Ottawa, Alberta

Find blog posts, photos, events and more off-site about:
, , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

berlynn said...

Poor, poor Stephen-if-you-will-not-play-my-way-then-I-am-going-home-Harper, he's just having a hard time of it on the hill, ain't he? ROFLMAOTIME!!!

Kirsten said...

I have a different recommendation for Stephen Harper's theme song...

http://skylarkd.blogspot.com/2006/05/stephen-harpers-theme-song.html