Sunday, January 21, 2007

A Sad Story

This is a sad story....in more ways than one....a dumb idea for an attack blog ends up struck dumb by lack of support.....

Courtesy Big Blue Wave....

Friday, January 12, 2007

New Blog: Stop the Greens!

In my search for blogs to add to Opinions Canada, I happened upon this one, Stop the Greens!, a blog devoted to trashing the Green Party of Canada.

I'm not really for or against the Greens. I figure they will split the vote on the left anyway. I'm just bemused by the concept of a blog devoted exclusively to making another party look bad.

I just thought I'd offer that up to the blogging community. Maybe someone will find it useful or interesting.

UPDATE: Looks like Alex is giving up. He says he's not getting enough support.


See

Blogs




Find blog posts, photos, events and more off-site about:
, , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't say I see alot of difference between that and the constant attack (so I hear as I seldom deign to check) on Bread and Roses and April Reign.

The Greens are a political party. Check any Tory blog and you will see attacks upon other parties.

I think it's funny that so many people come down on those who say oh look dog shit but think if you wrap crap up in fancy paper it somehow changes the contents.

Anonymous said...

Didn't even last a fortnight.

I'd like to think this is because people realize it's much more productive to put one's energy in developing than destroying. Put your energies into policy development, and let them survive the test of public opinion and time.

What's the point of simply slagging off the other parties? Surely life's too short.