Monday, September 25, 2023

ITALY
Man arrested for threatening to kill gay son

Foggia man, 57, told son and wife 'I'll cut off your head'


Redazione ANSA ROME
25 September 2023

(ANSA) - ROME, SEP 25 - A 57-year-old Foggia man threatened to kill his 20-year-old son after the young man came out as gay, and threatened the life of his wife too after she supported his new life, sources said Monday.

"You're gay, I'll publish all your cross-dressing photos on Facebook, I'll make your life impossible, I'll kill you, I'll cut off your heard," said the man, according to the arrest warrant.

When his wife intervened to defend the young man, he reportedly told her too: "You're worthless, I'll kill you, I'll cut off your head," according to the police document.

 (ANSA).

HE TOLD HIS SON BETTER TO DIE A JIHADI 



No comments: