Monday, April 08, 2024

Ask Janice: 
Drunk tarot reader put a spell on me and now bad things are happening

BUNKO ARTIST

Janice Bell
Sun, 7 April 2024

Image taken from Pixabay (Image: Image taken from Pixabay)

Drunk tarot reader put a spell on me and now bad things are happening...

Dear Janice, I was coerced into a tarot card reading at a party, and was told that some doom and gloom would happen, which was unexpected because my life was great.

At the end of the reading, this drunk woman said she didn’t like my aura and that she’d put a spell on me.

We laughed it off, but since then I’ve lost my bank card, smashed my mobile and I’ve sprained my ankle. Surely all these things can’t be a coincidence?

I want to pay this woman a visit and ask her to take the spell off me, but my friend said I should wait and hope my luck changes.

What do you think?

 Charlene.


Dear Charlene, whether you believed the reading or not, it has certainly got to you, so you could say her spell worked!

At the end of the party everyone was drunk, and alcohol changes perspectives and mindsets, so take her dislike of you and her spell with a pinch of salt.

If you focus on negative things, negative things happen, but I bet if you look back there will have been good things too.

Ignore this intoxicated tarot reading stranger, who no doubt had a laugh at your expense and a kick out of playing the power card for the night.

Stay well clear and don’t give her the satisfaction of knowing she has upset you.

Instead, make your own spells (positive affirmations), and get on with your happy life.


No comments: