Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Beautiful time-lapse video of the longest partial lunar eclipse in 600 years


 


  


Verified

An evening in the shadows.

How gorgeous is our planet, that even our SHADOW is so stunning. This image was created using 7 of my favorite HDR images from yesterday’s eclipse. By combining shots taken from two different telescopes, I was able to create a hyper-detailed portrait of each stage, which means this image ended up being over 350 megapixels.

A huge THANK YOU to everyone who supported me by buying my last limited release of the partial eclipse. It sold out much faster than expected. I decided to make this one available in a few more sizes/styles, (but still limited quantities) so be sure to check out my shop if you’re interested.

The full size of this is available to patrons, you can find that linked in my highlights.











No comments: