Sunday, December 15, 2019

RIP DANNY AIELLO
Image result for Danny Aiello.

Description

Daniel Louis Aiello Jr. was an American actor who appeared in numerous motion pictures, including The Godfather Part II, The Front, Once Upon a Time in America, The Purple Rose of Cairo, Moonstruck, Harlem Nights, Hudson Hawk, Ruby, Léon: The Professional, 2 Days in the Valley, Dinner Rush, and Lucky Number Slevin. Wikipedia
DiedDecember 12, 2019, New Jersey, United States
SpouseSandy Cohen (m. 1955–2019)
I don't know anyone who curses the way they do on the Sopranos. Not in an Italian household. I never said the word hell in front of my mother.
An album is such a personal thing. It's something I always wanted to do. It's me doing me, singing as me.
I have sons, and they have never said the word hell in front of me or my wife. That's the truth.


3 days ago - Danny Aiello, the burly New York-born film and stage actor who was 40 when he made his movie debut and 16 years later earned an Academy Award nomination for his role as a pizzeria owner in Spike Lee's “Do the Right Thing,” died on Thursday. He was 86.

2 days ago - 3:43 PM PT -- Robert De Niro, a longtime friend of Aiello's, tells us, "I am very saddened to hear of Danny's passing. I have known him for ...

No comments: