Saturday, October 03, 2020

 During the first 2020 presidential debate, President Trump said he believes, to an extent, that greenhouse gases from humans contribute to climate change.

Video Transcript

CHRIS WALLACE: What do you believe about the science of climate change, sir?

DONALD TRUMP: I believe that we have to do everything we can to have immaculate air, immaculate water, and do whatever else we can that's good. You know, we're planting a billion trees-- the billion tree project. And it's very exciting to a lot of people.

CHRIS WALLACE: Do you believe that human pollution, greenhouse gas emissions contributes to the global warming of this planet?

DONALD TRUMP: I think a lot of things do. But I think, to an extent, yes. I think, to an extent, yes. But I also think we have to do better management of our forests. Every year, I get the call, California's burning, California's burning. If that was cleaned, if that were-- if you had forest management, good forest management, you wouldn't be getting those calls.



No comments: