Tuesday, April 20, 2021


SCHADENFRUEDE

After calling COVID ‘dirty lying scam’, 
Ted Nugent says he’s been battling coronavirus: ‘I thought I was dying’


Michigan rocker Ted Nugent said he tested positive for COVID-19. (Photo by Cory Morse | MLive)


By Edward Pevos | epevos@MLive.com
4/20/2021

Just days after he went on a video rant of debunked COVID-19 myths, Ted Nugent says he’s tested positive for COVID-19 and his symptoms have been pretty bad.

The Michigan rocker went on Facebook Live on Monday, saying that’s when he tested positive after battling flu symptoms for nearly two weeks.

“I have had flu symptoms for the last 10 days and I thought I was dying,” Nugent said in his live video. “I was tested positive today. I’ve got a stuffed up head, body aches. My God, what a pain in the a--. I literally could hardly crawl out of bed the last few days. But I did. I crawled.”

Nugent then went on to use racist language about the virus before giving debunked reasons why he hasn’t taken the vaccine.

Nugent’s Facebook video announcing he has COVID-19 comes after he posted a video on his Facebook page on April 7 saying he wasn’t scared of COVID-19 as he ranted about one debunked myth after another, including why the country didn’t shut down for COVIDs one through 18.

“I ain’t scared of nothing,” Nugent said on Facebook on April 7. “This year’s tour is canceled again. Dirty lying scam. Smoke and mirrors. COVID-19 freaks.”

“I guess I would ask you, because I’m addicted to truth, logic and common sense and my common sense meter would demand the answer to. Why weren’t we shut down for COVID one through 18? COVID 1-18 didn’t shut anything down, but whoa, COVID-19, even though it’s 99.8% survivable. Why didn’t we shut down for the AIDS epidemic or the flu or influenza every year?”

“They’ve claimed 500,000 people have died from COVID-19. BS!”

Nugent went on to say that medical professionals have been made to put COVID-19 as the cause of death no matter what the cause of death was, which has also been debunked.

COVID-19 was named by The World Health Organization for the disease which is causing the novel coronavirus outbreak. COVID-19 stands for “corona,” “VI” (for virus), and “D” (for disease). The “19″ is for 2019, the year in which the virus was first identified. There is no COVID one through 18.

According to the CDC, more than 564,000 people have died from COVID-19 in the United States.

No comments: