Wednesday, March 04, 2020

I'm a proud gun-owning Republican because of my feminist (SIC) beliefs.

And I think Bernie Sanders is dangerous
My parents are Democrats, but I realized at college that I was more conservative than them
Antonia Okafor Colorado

Unaffiliated voters have a choice in Colorado to change the dynamic of the Democratic Party today. With Amy Klobuchar and Pete Buttigieg’s decision to step down from the campaign, the two viable candidates have narrowed down to Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders. The fact of the matter is that I saw this split coming years ago. I realized that the party was inevitably turning into a place more for Bernie and less for Biden, and I knew my pro-life, pro-gun beliefs would soon be seen as hostile in a less inclusive Democratic Party.

INCLUSIVE OF REACTIONARY GUN AND FETUS FETISHISTS
NO THANKS THAT'S WHY THE DEMOCRATS ARE FEELING THE BERN







No comments: