Saturday, May 11, 2019

FINALLY SOMEBODY WHO IS BRUTALLY HONEST
'My motive was never money, I was power-hungry'


INDEPENDENT.CO.UK
Conwoman says she would do it all again - and hopes to move to London after her release

"Unless you are Bob Dylan in the 60s, or Bret Easton Ellis in the 90s, it is very hard to capture the zeitgeist when you are still living through it. But while I have yet to write my The Times They Are A-Changin’ or American Psycho, I’m going to describe this era as the age of the scam. Everywhere you look, there are people who have figured out ways to game our shoddy system, from politics to pop culture, and who are making inordinate amounts of money out of nothing or worse. Nothing feels entirely true; everything feels calculated to manipulate. Authenticity, instead of being a descriptor, has become a marketing concept."
THEGUARDIAN.COM
Everywhere you look, there are people who have figured out ways to game our shoddy system

No comments: