Does Elon Musk Hate Cops?

Riot police about to provoke a riot on the streets of Seattle. Photo: Jeffrey St. Clair.
I have seen the police at their best and at their worst. The worst was when two New York cops tried to frame me for disorderly conduct after they overheard me accusing them of taking bribes. The one guy punched me after piling me into a police car and pushing me into the 9th precinct, where, in the 1960s, Blacks got beaten up a lot. That afternoon, he came to my cell. Unlike the crazy person he was when he arrested me, he was polite. He said if I pleaded guilty, I would only have to spend a weekend at the notorious Rikers Island. Unlike Blacks who couldn’t afford bail, I had resources. I got a lawyer who saw to it that I wouldn’t spend one day in jail, nor did I pay a fine. As I started for home from the court, where the Blacks and browns in the courtroom encouraged my testimony–they knew the deal–I noticed that smirks on the faces of the two cops who arrested me had disappeared.
Now that my neighborhood has been gentrified, I’m seeing the police at their best. When this was a ninety-five percent Black neighborhood with regular shootouts between drug dealers, you’d call the police, and they’d maybe come the next day if at all. It took my daughter and me years to get a crack house condemned, because the absentee landlord had more power than we did, something that eastern columnists who write about neighborhoods like mine from the lunch tables at the Four Seasons or the fellows at the Manhattan Institute should experience.
Recently, I accidentally set off my home alarm. Unlike the old days, the police arrived within ten minutes. Something else was different; they were polite. One of them said, “We’re only concerned about your safety.”
But whatever ill feelings I might have about the police based upon racial profiling and other insults, or the thousands of racist insults that they post, would I want them massacred? Absolutely not.
Black Panther cartoonist Emory Douglass, whose artful illustrations were published by Rizzoli, became famous for depicting the police as pigs. Would he want them massacred? I doubt it.
No, it took the world’s richest man, Elon Musk, to popularize a film in which an army of policemen is mowed down by a self-appointed vigilante, the movie’s hero. He’s played by Armie Hammer. The film is directed by Uwe Boll.
Because I am writing a play about Tech Lords entitled “King Ludd,” I watched these 90 minutes of dreck as part of my research. “Citizen Vigilante” opens with a Nordic-looking white woman who even wears the blonde pigtails worn by Wagner’s Rhine maidens, having her throat slit by a dark-skinned assailant. This and threats by Blacks and Immigrants against other white women prompt the blue-eyed vigilante to go on a rampage of murder against Black men and immigrants.
In one scene, because a member of a Muslim family is involved in a gang rape of a white woman, the entire family is slaughtered.
But the most violent scene in the movie occurs when the vigilante sets an ambush for the police and mows them down. Is the vigilante brought to justice at the end of the movie? No, the movie ends with the vigilante delivering an editorial about woke left-wingers. Maybe they will get the vigilante treatment in the sequel.
I’m not surprised that Musk would endorse the murder of Blacks and immigrants. He recently posted 480 racist tweets, and the mother of one of his children, Ashley St. Clair, says he is an advocate of Eugenics. The only Black writer who supports Eugenics is John McWhorter, who says what racists at the Times say in private.
Eugenics, the idea that white people are smarter than the rest of us, has influenced the president’s thinking. That’s why he’s always attributing low IQs to Blacks. But the president, Elon, Peter Thiel, who says that democracy and freedom are incompatible, is benefiting from taxes paid by us intellectually backward. Musk benefits from a kind of Gilded Age form of socialism. Each time one of his rockets fails, we, the retards, pick up the tab. He said he’d reach Mars this year. He’s behind schedule.
There’s a nest of Tech lords who dwell in San Francisco who’ve made the city unaffordable for middle-class dwellers. Next time they experience an emergency, will they call on the police or the local vigilantes?
Ishmael Reed’s novel. The Terrible Fives will be published in November.
No comments:
Post a Comment