Saturday, May 06, 2006

Correction

I stand corrected. I made an error in reporting that Mountain Crest beer was non-union and defining it as scab beer. Census Beer.

The error was honest as there was no union label on the Mountain Crest beer I have seen.

I recieved a polite email from Ravinder Minhas the owner of Mountain Crest informing me of my mistake. Very gentlemanly. No lawyers, no threats. But then again any publicity is good publicity, right.

I will correct the original article and delete the references to scab beer as well as post a correction to the article I posted at ViveCanada.ca

And while his beer may be union made, it is still made in the U.S. still making it a true NAFTA beer.


Eugene,

I read on a blog posted by someone (perhaps yourself) that Mountain Crest Brewing Company beers are produced by "SCABS" and/or NON-UNIONS. As a matter of clarification, our beers are brewed, packaged and shipped by UNIONIZED PEOPLE.

I found lot of comments interesting and amusing.

I also agreed with Einstein's comment "Unthinking respect for aithority is the great enemy of truth". So true and profound.

Thanks and regards

Ravinder Minhas
President, Mountain Crest Brewing Company/
President, Mountain Crest Liquors Inc.
Suite 3319, 3000 Citadel Meadow Point NW
Calgary Alberta Canada T3G 5N5
Tel (403) 547-1056 Fax (403) 770-8367
Websites: www.DamnGoodBeer.ca
and www.MountainCrest.ca

Find blog posts, photos, events and more off-site about:
, , , , , , , , ,

No comments: