Sunday, January 15, 2006

Huh?

I just came across this headline on my google news page. Really. No it does say this. Now how did that happen I wonder? Is it true Harper is criticizing his own party?


Martin, Harper target Tories
Toronto Star - 1 hour ago

But when you click on it you get this...

Jan. 15, 2006. 06:30 PM
Whew had me worried I thought Harper had gone Alberta Avenue on us.



Web Images Groups News Local more » Advanced News Search

Search and browse 4,500 news sources updated continuously.


Metro Toronto
Martin, Harper target Tories
Toronto Star - 1 hour ago
OTTAWA - New Democrats and Liberals alike focused their campaign attacks on front-runner Stephen Harper and his Conservatives today as the federal election campaign entered its crucial final week.


Tags







No comments: