Saturday, January 21, 2006

My Election Precognitations

Precogitation \Pre*cog`i*ta/tion\,
n. [L. praecogitatio.]
Previous cogitation. [R.] --Bailey

Here are my precogitations for Edmonton. Redmonton Not In The Bag for the Conservatives

Its too close to call horse race in four ridings. Yep four. Count em.

Edmonton Centre- Conservative Edmonton Strathcona-NDP
Edmonton East -Liberal

Edmonton Millwoods Beaumont-Liberal

National:
Conservative Minority
Liberal wipe out
NDP more seats than Liberals

Green Party one seat
BQ official opposition

Oh did I mention
these are my fantasy precognitations.

But I stick by my four ridings too close to call.

I would like to say Rob Anders will lose in Calgary West but the sucttlebutt out of the riding says it ain't so, better luck next time in getting rid of this parasite.



Tags









No comments: