Friday, July 31, 2026

'I see how Hitler happened!' Devastating supercut shows MAGA rejecting Trump

Matthew Chapman
July 31, 2026
RAW STORY



Donald Trump gestures to reporters from the roof of the White House. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst

Trump's longtime die-hard supporters in the right-wing ecosphere are starting to abandon him, MS NOW's Nicolle Wallace revealed with a humiliating supercut on Friday evening.

The reasons for the mutiny are diverse, ranging from frustration over the Iran war to the handling of the Jeffrey Epstein trafficking case files — and it comes amid a general traffic collapse for right-wing media.

"I do want to show you some of the contortions that Trump has forced some of his most rabid followers to make, in their own words," said Wallace to her panel, playing the cut.

"We've got to support Trump or civilization will collapse. Those are quotes. And it's true," said conspiracy theorist webcaster Alex Jones. More recently, he said of Trump, "I'm calling for it right now. 25th Amendment, impeachment, whatever needs to happen to get this front and center to get control of our country."

"I've been very open to the fact that I will be supporting Trump," said former Navy SEAL and podcaster Shawn Ryan. Then, in a more recent clip, he said, "I'm completely embarrassed that I supported Trump in the past because of, you know, the fact that he completely flipped on his entire base."

"You guys ever meet Trump? You talk to him? No, you meet him and he's actually a solid guy," said MMA fighter Sean Strickland. In a more contemporary interview, he said of Trump, "When you're at a Trump rally, you're like, oh, I could definitely see how Hitler happened. Like, I'm not even — I'm not joking, dude."

Wallace turned to her guest, political analyst Rick Stengel, who had a lot to say on the matter.

"Some of it is the proverbial rats deserting the sinking ship, but they're deserting the ship for different reasons," said Stengel. "I mean, all of the folks we just saw, feel betrayed by Trump in one way or another. They realized that he has no ideology at all except get attention and get money."


No comments: