Saturday, December 24, 2005

Spellng

I hav alwys beleived that to critisize peuple for there spellng and gramma mythtakes wuz the lowest kinda attak its reely a cheep shoot. It avods discusing the reel argument that I or othrs might make. B-sides ths blogg dsnt alloww four spllchckng. Often I hav speling erors becuase I typo so fast that I make typ os rther than spellng mithtakes. So when you vsit and red my stuf here pleas excus the erors they realli r only typos. On the othr hnd all mythtakes here may b deliberite. Just 2 see IF yu are paying attntion.

3 comments:

Teddy said...

Wow. Hav is spelled with an "e". Have.

I'll notice after Christmas.

And JWTF if heresiology, anyways?

Zorpheous said...

Some people may be critical of other peoples spell,... but that person would not be me ;-)

xuemei said...

I like play online game, I also buy mabinogi gold and mabinogi gold, the cheap mabinogi is very cheap, and use the mabinogi money can buy many things, I like mabinogi online gold, thanks, it is very good.

I like play online game, I also buy mesos and maple mesos, the cheap mesos is very cheap, and use the maplestory mesos can buy many things, I like maple story mesos, thanks, it is very good.