Friday, January 06, 2006

I'm a superhero

Drat and I wanted to be Green Latern with the neato power ring, guess I should have said yes when they asked me if I liked to wear a cape. I wanted to be the Shadow but he wasn't listed. Shadow fans click here.

I hate to say this but a tip o the blog to WW.


Your results:
You are Spider-Man
Spider-Man
90%
Green Lantern
90%
Iron Man
85%
The Flash
80%
Hulk
75%
Catwoman
75%
Wonder Woman
60%
Supergirl
60%
Superman
60%
Batman
50%
Robin
40%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

How fiting since my biology interest in school was Arachnids, and I was fortunate to meet Canada's Spiderman Dr. Robin Leech, no not of the rich and famous, of the eight hairy legs reputation.

No comments: