Sunday, April 16, 2006

Peter McKay Has A Crush...

on Condoleeza Rice.

Well they are both single after all.

She is of course a cougar.

And he is such a twink.

And we have less of an image problem with inter-racial romances than the Americans.

Of course it would be nice if besides wooing Ms. Rice the eligable bachelor did something for Canada.

Besides taking it up the.....

Foreign Affairs Minister Peter MacKay was so appreciative after his first visit Thursday with U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice that he nearly ran out of superlatives.



Find blog posts, photos, events and more off-site about:
, , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny

NO ONE said...

Because one guy makes an off the cuff blog remark about Peter McKay a twink, suddenly the entire party's reputation is now called into question...

Single digit support, here we come!

EUGENE PLAWIUK said...

Gee and I thought youse guys would be all upset because I called Condolezza baby a cougar. Is this a manhood thingee ....a little insecure on the right are we. Like dominant women, do we. Like Maggie Thatcher....And what has my opinion got to do with the NDP. Of course I support gay rights and womens rights....obviously I touched a sensitive subject for a new age masculine right wing guy.

By the way I was listening to Steve Earles Condi Baby as I wrote that.