Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Dion Pro Nuke

Liberal Tory same old story.

Liberal and Conservative Leadership candidates; Dion and Dinning are the nuke twins. They want to use nuclear power in the tar sands.


Last week, provincial Tory leadership frontrunner Jim Dinning told a candidates' forum that nuclear power must be an option. Last night, Dion said he'd like to hear more, particularly on the issue of safe options for nuclear waste disposal."If (Dinning) has a solution, I would be very pleased to hear about it. I'd want to be able to look Canadians in the eye and say I know what to do with the waste of nuclear energy. I will work with (Dinning) if he wins and I win too,





See:

Nuke The Tar Sands

Liberal Leadership Race

Conservative Leadership Race



Find blog posts, photos, events and more off-site about:
, , , , , ,

, , , , , , , , , ,

, , , , , , , , , , , ,
, , , ,, , , , , , ,

No comments: