Thursday, January 02, 2020

Win Nay, Ryan Dean, Joey Deluca, and Urban Infidels: Edmonton Against Fascism Reports on Alberta

Unknown at Anti-Racist Canada: The ARC Collective - 6 hours ago
As ARC enters our third decade, welcome to 2020 folks! I have to admit that I've been a little lazy with regard to keeping up with what is happening in Alberta these days. I've certainly been meaning to look back at some of the groups and individuals this blog has been monitoring for the past number of years but other projects were preoccupying me and I just wasn't able to devote the attention to some of the stories coming out of the province that I should have. So thank goodness for the many activists who have taken up the challenge of monitoring the far right in Alberta. While the... more »

No comments: