Saturday, July 10, 2021



You Don’t Believe COVID-19 Exists? 'It’s Not a Natural Virus. It Was Engineered With American Funding'


This week at the Tel Aviv airport: A retired historian who believes COVID-19 is a manipulation that serves 'transparent rulers'


Dorit Gad.Credit: Tomer Appelbaum


Shir Reuven
HAARETZ
JUL 9,2021

Dorit Gad, 70; lives in Kfar Vradim, flying to the United States

Hi, can I talk to you? It’s for a column in Haaretz – we talk to someone who’s flying out and someone who’s just landed.

Yes, I know the column. It’s the only thing I look at on Fridays, because I’ve stopped reading newspapers.

Why?


I don’t like propaganda. You know, everything that’s said is a lie, a lie and another lie. I live in a world of truth, not in a world of lies.

Where do you find truth?

What do you do?


I am happily retired. I was a historian.


What led you to take up history?



Get breaking news and analyses delivered to your inbox

Email *Please enter a valid email addressSign Up


When you grow up in a home with parents who are Holocaust survivors and you don’t understand why the Holocaust happened, and then you start learning history in school and you see that the Jews were only persecuted and persecuted, and you still don’t get answers from anyone – you start to investigate by yourself. Within me there was a great scream that asked what it means to be a Jew, especially as I was born into an atheistic home. God only entered our home to be told that he was not behaving well.


So you’re not an atheist.


I don’t want to define myself. The word “define” comes from a root meaning “fence” [in Hebrew], and I don’t want to fence myself in. We have not come here in order to be restrained. The system is constantly trying to build fences and put people into little boxes, and it’s a mistaken system. I know the system from the inside: I trained teachers for 30 years.



What does the system actually do?



It fills you up and wants you to regurgitate. The big questions of why there is actually life on Earth – that’s what needs to be asked, that’s what’s truly fascinating. Let’s say we received the gift of shekerona [roughly, “corona lie”] so that we will stop living within the lie.


You don’t believe that the coronavirus exists?


There is shekerona. It’s not a natural virus in the way of other viruses on the planet; this is a multiyear manipulation. It was engineered with American funding. Why? Because there is what’s known as the transparent rulers, who manage things here, and everything we play at in the game of democracy is just a game. These things are part of an attempt to give people the feeling that it is only this Earth that is populated – when actually the whole cosmos is populated, and the galaxies are full of life.


Really?


Certainly.


That’s not a popular view.


Take the story of Noah, which is ostensibly a splendid myth, but which today we know that, both geologically and climatologically, and with all possible logical explanations, actually happened – and which by the way can soon be expected here, too. Noah built the ark in the course of so many years, and all the people came and looked at the conspirator and ridiculed him, and in the end he was the one who was chosen, because he was a righteous man in his generation.


Would you term yourself a conspiracy theorist?


To begin with you have to define the term “conspiracy theory.” It’s something that essentially entered discourse by means of the CIA, and it’s very important to examine what the CIA is. I’ll leave that question open, so the readers will also have something to investigate, but let’s say that the CIA is not a paragon of virtue.


Have you seen evidence of the shadow rulers in your own research?


We know that history is written by the winners, and winners will write history as they would like it to be perpetuated in our memory, which in any case is not so terrific. We are stricken with amnesia from the moment we come into the world. We arrive as souls that take the form of a flesh-and-blood body. What is unique about this planet is that we are made to forget infinite knowledge. As a soul we are infinite, eternal; we know things from beginning to end. There is an interesting experiment taking place on this planet, and there are planets with other experiments.


Which?



That’s for the next time that I sit here and you ask me questions.


Will there be a next time?


Let’s put it this way: The universe is infinite. Even at the level of those who are here. There are very, very, very old souls here, and there are souls of novices – of people who got here 2,000, 3,000, 5,000 years ago.


I’m interested in what you were like as someone who trained teachers.


I allow the dynamic to remain within me. The question is how far the conventions hemmed me in, and I can definitely say that there was always an internal struggle within me between what I was going through inside and what is right.


You said you studied history because you wanted to understand why the Holocaust happened. Did you come to any conclusions?


No. I left the Holocaust. Death frightened me very much, because I grew up in a home filled with the dead. That was my doctoral thesis, the attitude toward death in the era of the Bible and the Talmud. It was a journey of eight years of hope.


What will you be doing in the United States?


Taking a journey to the light. We are now at the outset of a period which it’s beyond us to even imagine how good it will be, because imagination is also based on fragments of experiences. But we are going toward a wonderful world. “And there was light.”


So there’s nothing to fear?


Fear is the absence of love. When you live in love there’s nothing to fear. What is there to be afraid of, tell me.

No comments: