Monday, February 06, 2006

My Cabinet Predictions

Well here is what I predicted

Vic Toews Justice and Attorney General

Jim Prentice Indian Affairs

Monte Solberg Treasury Board

Rona Ambrose Foreign Affairs

Caroline Skelton Agriculture

Peter McKay Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness

Stockwell Day Water Sports

And here is what they got

  • Vic Toews, Justice
  • Jim Prentice Indian Affairs
  • Monte Solberg, Citizenship
  • Rona Ambrose, Environment
  • Carolyn Skelton National Revenue
  • Peter MacKay, Foreign Affairs
  • Stockwell Day, Public Safety

  • Public Safety? Wow I feel safer already. Yoiks. Watch for the return of secret trials and internment camps as Stockwell Day is rabidly Anti-Arab, Anti-Palestine and Israel and Zionism's 'best friend'. Here comes more racial profiling more secret arrests and trials.

    Anyways got two right on, I may not have gotten the portfolios right but got the names right. And finally I was one of the few to predict Prentice in Cabinet and as Indian Affairs. And like most pundits I am shocked to see
    Diane Ablonczy not in Cabinet.

    So what do I win?

    Tags







    No comments: