Sunday, October 21, 2007

Promises, Promises

File this under As Above, So Below or the Microcosm is a reflection of the Macrocosm.

Jason Cherniak truly is a Liberal. Like his leader he does not know whether he is coming or going. He threatens and blusters to shut down his blog and then doesn't. Sort of like Dion's threats over the Throne Speech.And like his leader he gags those whom he disagrees with or who disagree with him.


As I wrote last week, I'm not sure how much longer this blog will be around. However, as long as it is it will be my board to advertise my ideas. I will allow comments that disagree with me, but only if they disagree in a reasonable way.

Don't keep us in suspense like your flip flopping leader, don't change your comment policy yet again just shut your blog down already and get over it.


The image “http://www.ndp.ca/xfer/html/2007-10-12/LiberalWarningHeader-en.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.



Find blog posts, photos, events and more off-site about:
, , , , , ,


No comments: