Tuesday, March 18, 2008

5000 Posts


As of March I have officially passed 5000 blog posts. Whoa. 5023 blog posts since I began blogging back in November 2004. Pop the champagne and read on.

Of course that's just my blogspot count. Originally I had three blogs when I started, the other two defunct blogs, Red Between The Lines and Heresiology, can be found in the side bar. Total blog posts would then be closer to 6000.

And I of course also blog over at the Carnival of Anarchy.

So again even more Plawiuk pontifications.

Which began on the web way back in 1997.




Find blog posts, photos, events and more off-site about:
, , , ,

2 comments:

Larry Gambone said...

Congratulations, Eugene! May there be 5000 more postings!

Saskboy said...

Congrats. I don't think I've hit 2000 yet out of 6 years.